|1||Nursery||3 years To 3.11 years|
|2||Lower KG||4 years To 4.11 years|
|3||UKG||5 years To 5.11 years|
|4||std. I||5 years To 5.11 years|
|5||std. II||7 years To 7.11 years|
|6||std. III||8 years To 8.11 years|
|7||std. IV||9 years To 9.11 years|
|8||std. V||10 years To 10.11 years|
1. Applications for admissions should be made on-line through the on-line Admissions form available at website .Please log on and follow the instructions on-line to fill in the form.
2. No admission will be considered until all the requirements are fully met.
3.3. Parents/Guardians must give an undertaking, in writing that they will abide by the rules and regulations of the School as made from time to time.
4. The Principal, CEO & Hon. Secretary does not bind himself to furnish any reason for rejecting any application.
5. The documents should be get verified and submitted as per the Admission Notice.
6. A transfer Certificate from a recognized school will be required when admission is granted to classes 2 and above.
7. If a pupil has come from a different State, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate Inspector concerned. Only a Transfer Certificate from a recognized school is accepted. If a boy has come from a different country, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy/Consulate in that country concerned.
1. The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations was established in 1958 by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate with the assistance of the Inter-State Board of Anglo-Indian Education. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act No. XXI of 1860.
2. The Delhi Education Act, 1973, passed by Parliament, in Chapter I under Definitions Section 2(s), recognizes the Council as a body conducting public examinations
3.The Council is administered by an Executive Committee consisting of the Chairman and four members elected by the Council. The Chief Executive and Secretary of the Council is the ex-officio Secretary of the Committee.
4.The Chief Executive and Secretary acts as Secretary of the Council under the authority of the Chairman. Subject to the overall control of the Council and the Executive Committee, the Chief Executive and Secretary exercises all powers of the Council related to the administration of the examinations in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations and other rules and procedures approved by the Council from time to time and for the time being in force